ES3 Advisory respects the privacy of all our clients, strategic partners, and providers. We are committed to keeping your privacy protected and all personal information confidential.
As a part of our regular course of doing business we may collect personal information such as but not limited to your name, your contact information (phone number, address, email address), date of birth, Social Insurance Number, health & medical information, driver license number.
ES3 will collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify you and verify any information you give us
- To assess your insurance and product needs
- To complete applications for products and services for the purpose of securing insurance coverage and/or related services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To mitigate and prevent error and fraud
We do not disclose or share personal information without your consent, and ES3 will never sell your personal information. We do share your personal information with third parties such as our agents, your advisors – i.e., your lawyer and/or accountant, as well as with other insurance companies, to:
- Enable strategic partners, and industry experts to provide advice and services that you have expressed interest in
- Present your insurance application to insurers for the purpose of securing insurance coverage and/or related service